ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS RECRUITING Juwan Durham

Russ Wood

Taurus
Staff
Oct 12, 2011
JuwanDurham02.jpg
Late last night I got a call from 2016 Tampa Prep PF Juwan Durham. He updated me on his rehab, he tore his ACL on Feb. 17th and had surgery Feb. 28th.

Durham took an unofficial visit to USF on May 13th along with Eric Hester and last Friday he was at Miami with his Tampa Prep teammates who participated in Miami's team camp. Here's his quote about the USF visit from my upcoming write-up.

“It was really fun, I had a good time at USF,” said Durham. “They made a lot of good points about staying home and staying with the local team and things like that. But also I have to see what school fits me best and what school I want to go to. But I had a really good time, I enjoyed myself there and got a really good feel for the coaches. They’re really nice people.”

He also said that he plans to visit UConn soon, has picked up offers since his injury, he's talked to Florida coach Mike White and will probably visit Florida sometime soon. I'm writing up a full story and when it's published I'll post a link here. Meanwhile, here's a video from of Durham from the 2014 NBPA Top 100 Camp.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News