ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS Injury updates

Russ Wood

Taurus
Staff
Oct 12, 2011
If you didn't watch CBG's post game presser, he provided an update on player injuries.

Jake Boggs, who had his best game of the season at UNI (7 pts, on 3-of-4 shooting, 3 rebs & 1 stl) has a very bad high ankle sprain. He is in a short walker boot. I do not expect to see Boggs in a game until the Bulls play Temple on Jan. 4.

D.J. Patrick "is still recovering," according to CBG. That comment would lead you to believe that Patrick's ankle is still an issue. However, a source told me that the injury that kept Patrick in street closes Friday night was not his ankle. That was all that the source was comfortable telling me so I don't have a timetable for Patrick's return.

Kenu Louissaint broke his right hand and is out indefinitely. Louissaint's injury doesn't impact the rotation on game day but he is, as CBG mentioned, a big part of what the basketball team does on a daily basis. Louissaint is a key member of the scout team who worked his way up from being a team manager to walk-on. Really hate for him that he is injured.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News