ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops: vs UCONN

USFATO

Taurus
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2002
Boys played hard and made a game out of it. UCONN was too much in the end, but I like the fight I see in this team and the never give up attitude. COA and the Bulls were without Perry, who was hospitalized overnight with chest pains. Apparently, he had to leave practice early, but seems to be fine as he ended up on the bench in the 2nd half.

I like some of the pieces that are in place like Bo, Guerrero and Troy. Guerrero has a lot of upside and once he bulks up and builds his lower body strength, he'll be able to handle his own against the bigs in the AAC. Troy just needs experience and confidence in his shot and I love Bo's high energy game that he brings to the court. I can see both of them playing a lot better next year. Not sure about Money yet, but he does some nice things defensively. These guys are all freshmen. With Peters eligible next year and the incoming class, I really like what COA is doing. I really think he'll recruit better every year and build this program into a winner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News