ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS RECRUITING Bulls offer JuCo guard

Russ Wood

Taurus
Staff
Oct 12, 2011
USF have offered John A. Logan guard Sean East II.

The 6-foot-3 combo guard scored 17 points tonight in a Regional Quarterfinal victory. Heading into tonight’s game East was averaging 19.7 points, on 51.9 percent FG shooting (37.4 percent 3FG), 5.6 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game.

BYU, DePaul, Missouri, Oregon and Tulsa have also offered. East is also hearing from Cincinnati, Georgia, Pitt, Xavier, UAB, UCF, Western Kentucky, West Virginia, and Wichita State.

East spent his freshman season at UMass and his sophomore season at Bradley before going the JuCo route for one season.

I haven’t been able to find any game video of East with John A. Logan but tonight I watched parts of three Bradley games from last season. He was impressive in a Missouri Valley Conference Tournament loss to Southern Illinois scoring 16 pts, 4 assists, 3 rebs and a block. He was 7-of-14 from the field (2-of-3 beyond the arc). In a win over Drake he scored 14 points on 5-of-15 shooting (0-of-6 beyond the arc), had 5 assists, 6 boards and a steal. In a loss to Drake he scored 9 points on 4-of-6 shooting (1-of-1 beyond the arc, had 2 assists and 3 rebounds. East is more point than shooting guard but can play off the ball some if another point guard was on the court with him. He is better with the ball in his hands than without it.

I’m working on contacting East to get a recruiting update from him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News