ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS RECRUITING Bulls' coaches on the recruiting trail

Russ Wood

Taurus
Staff
Oct 12, 2011
Noon today starts the second live period of June. This is a "Scholastic" live period, meaning Team Camps or Top 100 type camps hosted by state agencies/federations/leagues. Below is a list of where USF coaches will be.

CBG will watch the Sunshine Independent Athletic Association (SIAA) Team Camp at DME Academy today. Saturday and Sunday CBG will be in Georgia at the Georgia Basketball Coaches Association (GBCA) Team Camp.

Larry Dixon and Louis Rowe will both be in Georgia for the whole weekend. Rowe's flight landed in Georgia last night just before 8 p.m.

Jason Slay will spend the weekend in North Carolina at the North Carolina Independent Schools Athletic Association (NCISAA) Team Camp. The Bulls offered several 2024 prospects that play for North Carolina Independent (read: Private) Schools last week after CBG and Dixon watched them in person.

The reason for the heavy presence in Georgia this weekend is because 45 Florida high school teams will be competing in Georgia, as well as Georgia HS prospects, so the Bulls need multiple coaches to cover action at the 12-court LakePoint gym.

If only the FHSAA could get its head out of its ass and host an event in this state and because the Florida Association of Basketball Coaches (FABC) aren't able to attract enough teams with Division I talent to its Team Camp. The FABC Team Camp was last weekend in Bradenton, btw, and after I saw the list of schools and their rosters I passed on attending.

Reactions: USFATO and Rob-Bull
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News