ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS RECRUITING Basketball Recruiting 2025 Class

RoyMVPDaniel

Taurus
Gold Member
May 18, 2018
I don't have any names except those that Russ listed last year, but with this season USF is having and the crowds getting better and better in the YC, there is no way CAAR is wasting this momentum and not having 2025 invited to attend these games. The 2025 class is scheduled to be a large one for USF. We are concentrating on the 2024 class, mainly Karter Knox, but this is going to be a hard working spring and summer for the USF coaching staff, likely filling several open scholarships for the 2024 class and going full throttle trying to nail down at least 7 new players for the class of 2025.

I'm sure a prospect or two visited for the Charlotte game and had to have come away impressed. We know there will be prospects in the YC tomorrow for a sold out loud home game against a state rival, and the team USF needs to beat in order to win the AAC regular season title outright, and take a bigger leap in getting a NCAAT bid. I know 2024 PG Corey "CJ" Brown will be in town, but can't imagine there will not be others.

Kelly???

Reactions: Rob-Bull
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News