ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS RECRUITING Update on Alex Fudge

Russ Wood

Taurus
Staff
Oct 12, 2011
I just spoke with four-star wing Alex Fudge for a story I'm doing on him for the Georgia Tech site. During the conversation Fudge said he had a Zoom call with USF on Monday.

If you recall, last Thursday we published our hot board of 2021 prospects and listed USF's chances with Fudge as "none." I did that because sources told me that the communication between USF and Fudge fell behind his other suitors. If you missed that content please click HERE.

So, when Fudge mentioned that he had a Zoom call with USF on Monday I asked him if it was true that communication had fallen off between him and USF and he confirmed that it had. Then he added that Scott Wagers had recently started contacting him frequently and that CBG wanted to get on a Zoom Call with him.

I don't think this turn of events is going to change things much in terms of USF's chances to land Fudge but I have edited the article I wrote and upgraded the Bulls chances from "none" to "low."

We will continue to monitor Fudge's recruitment but I have to say that, based on what he told me today, Georgia Tech is in very good shape to land him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News