ADVERTISEMENT

Questions for Russ

Raginbull43

Taurus
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2015
Do you have any ideas on who might replace Herrion? You said earlier that CBG plans to open up the offense. Will the new hire be an offensive guru type?

As far as team talent: Are they the type of players that can play transition basketball? I think the transition game will be a real benefit for Jamir Chaplin.. He has the skill set for it. How about Tchewa, is he conducive to running the floor in an up tempo offense?

I think Trey Moss is penciled in as a 1. Who else will be a 1? Green, Smith, Murphy or a player not yet signed? Are we looking at a true freshman starting at PG?

You said earlier that CBG plans to hold 1 ship open for 2022. I guess that means the Bulls plan to sign one more player. Any 411 will be greatly appreciated.

I think the Bulls did a better job of assembling talent than people expected. With Tchewa, Oduro and Matos inside we have some bangers. That's good, because you need them in the AAC to go up against the likes of Houston, Memphis, SMU, Cincy, Wichita State, Temple, Tulsa, Tulane and UCF. I feel good about our team until I look at our competition. You have to be good to win AAC conference games.

How soon before these guys can start practicing together?

Last edited:
Reactions: Craig_ooooh
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News