ADVERTISEMENT

Nobody posted it

USFBullPride

Taurus
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2013
But I'm just happy that Jose Fernandez has been signed to a nice long, new contract. Well deserved and handled very well I might add by Mark Harlan. I heard that Jose Fernandez was supposed to be a candidate for the Kansas job but not sure if Jose was seeking out another job or not. Well, Harlan smartly shelled out the cash and now we have Jose locked down. So much easier than dealing with dumbass Woolard who waited to the end of every contract to sign Jose before resigning and nearly let him walk once. What an idiot. I'm so glad that we are starting to get smarter with the way we handle things now that Harlan is in charge. I like this Harlan guy...a lot.

In other news UCONN women's team just won their 10 national title...I'm afraid we will never get to win the conference in women's basketball as long as Geno Auriemma is the head coach. Oh well, we will still continue to see a very good women's basketball program and that's what matters and I'll take that every year with us going dancing. I don't have to win the conference every year. It would be nice...just give me some excitement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News