ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL I don't know if...

USFBullPride

Taurus
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2013
Anyone else is excited but I am PUMPED for baseball to begin. I know that some analysts are projecting us barely over .500, and that's probably fair with how young our team is, but I can't help but be excited. It was the first time in 12 years I believe since we had been to post season play so I'm ready to see what we look like with our great recruiting class. Losing Herget is a huge loss but there are still enough pieces for me to personally be excited about.

JUCO transfer Phoenix Sanders will get the first start of the season on Friday. Brad Labozzetta and Joe Cavallaro will also get starts this weekend.

D1 Baseball has already given preseason rankings to players and teams before the season has started. I believe they picked our Bulls to finish 5th in the conference (a conference which ranked 3rd of all conferences last year). They also named Levi Borders as a top 50 college catcher in the nation and Kevin Merrell as a top 15 second baseman (OF COURSE HE IS!!). Also, both Garrett Zech and Chris Chatfield were named two of the top freshman in the nation and Zech has also been picked to be AAC Freshman POY. Very exciting stuff.

I just wish that softball had a better start. They had a SUPER tough start to the season. It can only go up from here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News