ADVERTISEMENT

Devonta Smith

Raginbull43

Taurus
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2015
I did some research on him and the experts agree that he may be the best route runner in college football. The days of Smith making it to the late first round are over. He may be the best WR I have seen since Julio Jones. The NFL will beef him up some. Whoever gets him is a very lucky team. I just hope it isn't anyone in the NFC South.

Winning keeps pushing the Bucs draft choices below where they were the previous week. After the Washington win, the Bucs moved down two slots from 25 to 27 in round 1 and like wise through round 7. It's amazing how a two spot drop can change a team's draft options.

Here is my draft from 15 minutes ago: 1-27 Najee Harris-RB-Bama 2-59 Jason Oweh-Edge-Penn ST 3-90 Shaka Toney-Edge-Penn St 4-120 Tedarell Slaton-IDL-Florida 5-187 Bobby Brown III-IDL-Texas A&M 6-212 Olaijah Griffin-CB-USC 7-245 Reggie Robertson-WR-SMU 7-248 Josh Jobe-CB-Bama

Every time Najee Harris is available when the Bucs pick, I'm taking him because he is a 3 down back and a complete back. He and ROJO together would be an awesome tandem and take a lot of pressure off of Brady. I said I wouldn't take Robertson because of his injury record, but at 7-248 he is worth the gamble because of his super ability. The rest of the draft was dedicated to defense. I took Josh Jobe a back up CB from Bama based on how Bama backups seem to thrive in the NFL. Cam Sims burnt the Bucs for 130 yards for Washington last weekend. At Bama he was behind great receivers and didn't see the field much, but he was taught how to play the position both by the coaches and the great players in front of him. I wanted at least 1 O-lineman, but they were snapped up by the middle of the 3rd. Same with IDL by the early 2nd. Crazy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News