ADVERTISEMENT

AAC Tournament

Raginbull43

Taurus
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2015
I was thinking about an All AAC team for this season. I came up with 28 legitimate candidates and I decided not to rank them until after the tournament. One conclusion I came to is the AAC is a conference of players who run like whippets and they are tough as nails to go with it. Of the 14 teams, 3 have 2 double figure scorers, 8 have 3 dfs, 1 has 4 dfs & 2 have 5 dfs. One of those 5s is Tulane. Tulane has ranked in the top 25 all season in scoring but their defense was questionable (unquestionably bad). The Green Wave's 85-75 win over Wichita St was the first time this season that Tulane pulled out a win with the game in the balance in the final 5 minutes.. Can they continue that pattern? I don't know, but if they can beware.

We all know that any team can jump up and beat any other team on any given day in the AAC. The new season begins on Tuesday 3/12 with the 2 play in games. The teams that scare me the most going into the tourney in order are 1. FAU 2. Memphis 3. UAB 4. Charlotte.

The coaches the Bulls face are great coaches & they worked very hard to have their teams at their peaks come tourney time. Dusty May, Andy Kennedy, Penny Hardaway etc. Everyone knows everyone now and get ready for some exciting basketball !!!!

GO BULLS !!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News