ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS RECRUITING 2019 Wing Toumani Camara Update

Russ Wood

Taurus
Staff
Oct 12, 2011
In June USF offered 2019 Chaminade-Madonna (Hollywood, Fla.) wing Toumani Camara.

The Bulls kept tabs on Camara during the July live evaluation period then things got quiet while Camara visited family in Belgium.

He returned to the U.S. earlier this month and is back in school, like everyone else in Florida, and the Bulls are once again in steady contact with Camara.

I texted with Camara yesterday after school but once I asked a recruiting question he went dark. Today I texted with someone close to his recruitment and asked if Camara was close to cutting his list and scheduling visits. “Nothing is going on yet. We met yesterday and will finalize some things early next week,” is the answer I received.

Camara had only one offer when the 2018 travel team season opened April 20, he now holds 20 offers.
I have put in a request for Camara to be awarded three-stars. The next Rivals150 update will probably happen next month and there is a chance he'll get ranked but we'll see.

It is just a gut feeling but I expect USF to make the cut when Camara trims his list.

Reactions: ChiTownBull1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News