ADVERTISEMENT

HOOPS *** Hoops Scoops: Brian Gregory interview with BullsInsider.com***

Russ Wood

Taurus
Staff
Oct 12, 2011
Earlier this week Brian Gregory and I had been discussing a day/time that I could interview him. I had planned on it being Zoom call and then Thursday morning I received an email that he was going to have a media availability. Gregory, being the person he is, texted me Thursday morning to say "we can talk extra tonight if you want."

Which is why, my questions at the media avail were kind of generic. I wanted to save good stuff for just you guys.

We both got busy Thursday evening so we spoke on Friday about things like might the Bulls play more up-tempo than in the past, the potential for an in-state non-conference bubble, more details on David Collins' "great five weeks" (I held my breath Thursday hoping nobody would ask him to go into more detail on that), how Caleb Murphy has performed this summer, what does Xavier Castaneda need to do to take the next step, players possibly wearing patches on their uniforms and to replace their last names on the backs of their jerseys for commemorative and memorial purposes as well as to support social justice issues and more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News