ADVERTISEMENT

FSU 45 LSU 24

Raginbull43

Taurus
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2015
Great to see the biggest horses ass in college football have his ass handed to him by the Noles. Brian Kelly is a jerk of the first water. I think this year will show Kelly is not worthy enough to be an SEC coach. You can't treat everyone like dirt and expect to be successful in the long run. Kelly started out humble and coached well. But success went to his head and he lost perspective. I've had my fill of Brian Kelly.

Mike Norvell was a monster hire by FSU. In a very narrow window he has put together a team that could be in the playoffs. I suspected that would be the case based on the Bulls experience of playing against his Memphis teams. Once Norvell gets his system in, he just reloads each year. Norvell knows talent as good as any coach in the game. His first two seasons at Memphis were losers and then he had a run of 1st place finishes in the AAC west with 2 seasons as a top 25 team.. Same Pattern at FSU. Norvell not only knows talent, but he knows how nto game plan and coach. His treatment of his players is exemplerary. It reflects in his players attitude and demeanor. Jordan Travis was a first class gentleman after the LSU win, praising LSU's ability.

The best part for me is seeing Brian Kelly's face looking like he just sucked a lemon late in the 4th quarter. 😂 🤣🤣😂clap clap

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News