ADVERTISEMENT

CFP Committee

Bulls95

Taurus
Gold Member
Jul 24, 2023
Right now the committee are all pulling super hard and are major Louisville fans! If I didn’t dislike FSU so much I would love to see them win just to see the committee stuck with this shit storm decision! Do you leave out an undefeated FSU, 1 loss SEC champ Alabama who lost to 1 loss Texas or leave out 1 loss Big 12 Champ Texas that lost a close one to OU but beat Alabama on the ROAD by 2 scores! I think they screw FSU and blame it on the Jordan Travis injury not to mention screwing them has less of a backlash than screwing Alabama or Texas. Again, this is why there shouldn’t be a selection committee. It should be computers. A committee of all the conference commissioners should be placed into room with top flight programmers and tell them what they value in ranking teams. Based on the feedback it fine tuned and voted on for weighting importance. The programmers then create the model and beta test on past results over the past 10 years and tweak. Then once fully tweaked implement. Computers don’t have bias or preferences. They follow their programming.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingsofTampa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News