ADVERTISEMENT

You're killing me Smalls!!

Head918

Calf
Dec 21, 2016
I get it, USF is a G5. I get it, USF isn't used to getting a certain type of student-athlete. But CWT came from WKU. Not sure about CJL's background. And Skip was from a small school too I believe. Newsflash, CCS just left THE University of Texas, where they do EVERYTHING BIG!! He's not gonna shy away because a kid has P5 aspirations, and he will go after guys that he wants until the LOI is received by another school. You guys are KILLING me with the pessimism. Instead of assuming, how about we just all wait and see what happens Wednesday, and THEN we can all chime in with our opinions. Because I saw CCS go 6-6, 5-7, & 5-7, and STILL brought in the #16, #10, & #7 classes in the nation. An A+ recruiter is an A+ recruiter, regardless of the classification. On Wednesday, I can't promise that I won't be the "I told you so" guy, but I'll try. I'm just saying, MAYBE USF has NEVER had a HC of CCS's ilk. After his time at UT, he has a lot to prove, and I think USF will benefit from his new focus.. if I'm wrong, I'd expect each and every one of you to let me hear it on NSD. But if I'm right, you guys have to take it easy moving forward on what can and what can't happen in recruiting..

Reactions: alex25912
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News