ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Hall of Fame Class

USF_Dave

Taurus
Gold Member
Jan 12, 2015
As a Steelers fan, Alan Faneca finally making it in and seeing the best scout ever in Bill Nunn (father of the actor who played Radio Raheem in Do the Right Thing) make it in is great.

I’m happy to see John Lynch get in as well. He made 9 pro bowls but always seemed underrated. For me, if you’re selected as one of the best at your position for an entire decade, you’re a Hall of Famer, even if the last one or two were based more on reputation.

I think Ronde Barber has to get in at some point, so I think the last question for the 2002 Bucs is whether Simeon Rice gets in. Once Barber is in, that would be four Hall of Famers from the same team, so I think it’ll be tough for Rice. One of the biggest omissions from the Hall is LC Greenwood, who is one of the best ever at his position, but was also probably “only” 5th or 6th overall best on his own team, much like Rice.

If the Bucs win this Super Bowl, it’ll be really interesting to see who makes it in. Brady, Gronk, and AB should already be in for their work in other places (I know I’m going out on a limb for Brady, but I am a risk taker at heart), and Devin White is obviously on that path, but too early to say for sure, but David, Suh, JPP, and Mike Evans all can really help their cases with a Super Bowl win.

Reactions: DJBulls
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News